Tuesday, November 22, 2011

She has eyes



I just realized that all the pictures I have of Claire on the blog are with her eyes closed.  And while they are closed most of the day she is so adorable when they are open.  

I still spend most of the day on the couch nursing and now I am back to blogging one handed again so life is in the slow lane again for me.  My Mom was here today though which was great and I was able to get a bunch of things checked off the to-do list thanks to her help.  We got 5 loaves of bread baked, 2 batches of pumpkin muffins made, the kitchen floor cleaned, the stairs vacuumed and other random little things.  It felt good.   Even though I love snuggling with my babies I have a very hard time sitting still.  It's a good thing Claire needs to eat often or I would not be doing a very good job resting.

4 comments:

  1. I hope your mom did MOST of that list! My goodness, girl, get off those feet! :)
    She is sooo adorable. Her hair is really dark. I don't remember....did any of the others have dark hair when they were born?
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger,
    It was a team effort. :) I definitely did not do the vacuuming or the floors though so don't worry.
    Asher was the only other one with dark hair. All the others were bald as could be. It will all fall out though I am sure because her eyebrows are very blond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, she is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! I hope breastfeeding is getting better and you're not too sore?? I remember that was all I did in the beginning too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...