Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hot weather fun

I don't know about your neck of the woods but it was a hot one around here on Monday.  Unfortunately we had not put our air conditioners in yet so it was not so pleasant.  Fortunately we are done school for the year, and the kids were able to think of a creative, albeit muddy, way to stay cool.  They looked like they were having such a blast that even Christian's parents wanted to get in on the action.




How many grandparents do you know who would be willing to do that? :)








Looks like we forgot to get a picture of Aiden but he was in on the action too.
I love my kids.  I love how they usually play so well together.  I love how creative they are.  What a blessing they are.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so impressed with Derek & Penny. They deserve a medal. I can't see me doing that!

    Way to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great pictures! Derek and Penny are too funny! They better get on the ball and finish that pool :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a lovely shower at the end I sure was welcomed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...