Monday, April 8, 2013

Healthy Food

It's Monday, and that means the new episode of Kid Snippets is out, which the kids beg to watch every week.  Have you seen these?  They crack us up, and the kids have watched them so many times that we quote lines from them all the time.  Claire will actually sit and watch these (I think she is fascinated by the "little" voices coming out of the big people's mouths) for 1/2 hour so I can get something done.  Hey, it could be worse, she could be watching Dora the Explorer.  {gag}

The following Kid History has got to be one of our favorites though.  It's got green smoothies, kombucha, tofu and vitamins in it.  I laugh so hard I cry at the "mom" singing while she makes "delicious smoothies!"  I laugh because that is me (minus the goofy bunny rabbit sweatshirt).  It's good to laugh at yourself.  :)

So without further ado, I share with you our secret obsession........

3 comments:

  1. I never saw these before! Ian was mesmerized, and he *never* sits still! When he saw the mom with the green smoothies and tofu, he said, "Hey, Mom, that's just like you!" We ended up watching it twice. Can't wait to watch another one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: My biggest kid (Nick) loved these even more than the other kids! You should have heard him laughing at them. Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting a kick out of them. :) I hate to say it, but "nippets" (for Kid Snippets) is one of Claire's 4 words that she says besides mommy, daddy and puppy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...