Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Earings

Last Friday Naomi finally turned 8.  I say finally because I have been saying she was 8 for the past 6 months at least, and she had to keep correcting me.  I don't know why I kept doing that, maybe it had something to do with the fact that she just acted older than 7 in my mind.  She just blows my mind with the things that come out of her mouth.  Whatever the reason, I am glad I finally won't get it wrong anymore.

She decided that for her birthday she wanted to get her ears pierced, so off to the mall we all trooped through the pouring rain.

Does she look worried?
Ouch!  That hurt a little more than she was expecting!
Happy birthday big girl!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet Naomi! Very cute pierced ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, she does act older than 7 or 8! Happy Birthday Naomi! Miss you guys, can't wait to see you in a couple weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Naomi. You were so BRAVE getting your ears pierced! Pretty ear rings, too. Your great, great grandmother was named Saloma Naomi. So you have a very good name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...