Friday, October 11, 2013

More puppies are here!

I neglected to mention that Lily had her fourth litter of puppies on October 4th.  She had four puppies this time which is quite a big litter for her, but they are all doing great.  We had a bit of a scare a few days ago when she developed severe diarrhea and I had to rush her to the vet because she wouldn't eat or drink and I was afraid her milk supply would dry up.  Thankfully after they gave her some fluids she started to do better and now they are all doing fabulous.   I am going to try to keep the puppies pictures over on the puppy blog, but if you are one of those people who has a Pinterest board for cute animal pictures, these are for you.  ;)


I loved this picture of these two "spooning."

The kids are all very excited that there are two boys and two girls this time.  This means there is one puppy for each of them to hold (not including Claire of course).

3 comments:

  1. The puppies look wonderful! glad Lily is doing better. I sent a couple people your way did you get some calls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did but the one guy said he wanted a puppy that was no more than 4lbs and I wasn't going to guarantee that!

      Delete
    2. oh yeah, I wouldn't even do that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...