Friday, May 30, 2014

Bunnies

We missed Lily's last heat (long, long story) so we would have had puppies right now if she had gotten pregnant, but we don't.  Boo hoo.  However having baby bunnies is proving to be just as, if not more, fun. 

Every night while we read now at least two baby bunnies are snuggling on someone's lap.  I just had to share their adorable fuzziness with you.  These pictures are mostly for you Denise.  ;)



Two are already sold, so there is only one left for whom we need to find a good home.  I don't think we will have any trouble though.  How can you possibly resist that cuteness?!  And they certainly will be friendly with all the handling they get.

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand it. I need to pet them! Have bunnies always been that cute? I successfully raised two wild newborn bunnies that were orphaned by my dog. They were cute and I loved every minute I had with them, but yours are off the charts adorable!

    Just to illustrate how Nick and I are polar opposites, he looked at the second picture and said, "Oh, look how cute she is!" I said, "What do you mean? They're both cute!" He gave me the look and said, "I'm talking about Claire, of course!!"

    Don't get me wrong, you guys have some of the cutest kids ever, but I just couldn't see anything except for those bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you blogging again! Obviously we didn't get up to PA in May as we had hoped. So it's nice to see some updates from you. Claire is getting so big and has changed so much! I guess that happens when we don't see you for over a year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...