Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rock Climbing at Ralph Stover

Christian has been talking for a while about taking the kids rock climbing at Ralph Stover State Park and today he and a friend from church finally did it.  He had been hesitant to go on a weekend for fear of the crowds and not being able to get a decent climb, but it was surprisingly not crowded at all and they were able to set up at a really nice spot.

He took the four oldest kids and they had a blast.  We weren't sure how Asher would do, but he's a natural and thinks it is pretty much the "funnest thing ever!"


Grace
Asher
Grace
Aiden 
Naomi
Aiden coming down.
"Is it my turn yet?"
Christian
Now that the kids know how much fun rock climbing is, I have a feeling it won't be too long before they are going again!

4 comments:

  1. hey, you blogged! That's awesome the kids got to go rock climbing! looks like fun :) Man those baby bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your kids are amazing! I loved going to Ralph Stover as a kid but we sure didn't do any rock climbing!

    I was thinking of you this morning (because Nick said something absurd and then added, "Just sayin'!"), and was happy to see this post. I hope this is the beginning of a fun summer for all of you!

    (Sorry about deleting my last comment but there was a typo that I was unable to edit and it would have slowly driven me crazier!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids are amazing. I can't believe they all tried it. I never would have when I was there age. I was such a miserable child.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...